Wednesday, July 27, 2016

10 Things You Don't Say To A Boy Mom

There always has to be those people that stop you in the grocery store to small talk... More often than not it comes when your kids are on your last nerve and behaving awful or your getting ready to check off that last item on your list and you just want out!

Yes it usually comes from the sweet old lady or old man that are just curious. Sometimes tho, it's just not the right time. Brush it off or be annoyed for 15 seconds over it.

Here's 11 things that would be great if you could avoid asking!!!
 
------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Are They All Yours?
No sweetheart! I picked a couple from the road and the other one was just walking around outside the store! Gah! Yes they are ALL mine! I don't leave home often without them ALL!!

2. Mormon Right?
If you have more than 2 kids does that seriously make me Mormon? Ok I am a Mormon. But does 4 kids really, seriously mean you need to ask that? I could just really like kids!

3. You know what causes that, right?
Yes as a matter of fact I am an adult, just like you! I went to health class, I had the sex talk! You were made the exact same way, can I joke about it to you as well creepy old man! (Why is it always the creepy old guys?)

4. Wow! You've got your hands full?
Really? That's what you choose to say to me as my 2 year old is screaming because he had to get buckled in the cart, my 4 year old is hanging onto my leg thinking I'm gonna drag him around on my foot & my 6 year old is throwing in everything he can when I look away! Seriously, I'm just gonna nicely smile and walk away before I punch you in the face! 
 

5. Were you trying for a girl?
As a matter of fact as I was doing my thing with my husband I was thinking to myself, I really want a girl! Please be a girl. Do you ever really TRY for a girl? NO people! You hope that the baby is healthy no matter what! 

6. Are you going to try for a girl? 
No! We will be happy with whatever we are given! AGAIN it just needs to be healthy!! 

7. By the time they are all teenagers you're gonna have to get a job to feed them?
You don't think I need that now!? At all points in their lives they grow! Not just as teenagers! These boys eat half my groceries in two days! 

8. At least you won't have to pay for a wedding?
Ummm ok! I'm pretty sure you don't anything for free! You still have to pay for stuff!

9. You almost have enough for a baseball/basketball team?
Have you actually watched any sports game!? I only have 4 kids. That's not even close to being enough for a team. I kind of just want to smack those people that ask that upside the head! 

10. You're husband must be in son heaven?
Yes, he loves it just as much as I do! But he'd be in just as much heaven if it was all girls. Or if we had a mix! Either way all we or HE really wants is healthy and happy kids!! And we have those!! 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes boys are wild, which is why my kids are nicknamed "The Wilds" or "Monsters"! But we love them the same! They know how to push my buttons but it's ok because I know how to use my breathing and counting exercises! Ha Ha! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment