Monday, January 11, 2016

Why I Love Being A Boymom



Kameron came in to our world 11 months before we got married. He may not be be mine biologically, but that little boy has a VERY special place in my heart! 

From the time I found out I was pregnant with my first baby I was in love. When we found out it was a boy I was overjoyed to know the love & bond my husband would have with TWO little boys! Watching Carter grow into the little boy I've always wanted was more than I could have hoped for. 

Then our second pregnancy was ANOTHER boy! W made his entrance into the world the only way he knows how... utter chaos screaming attention!!

I soon came to see the bond these little boys would form! & with our last pregnancy, everyone hoped it would be a girl!, I secretly knew & hoped for another little boy!! My wish came true when baby boy Peyton entered our lives!! 

I couldn't be happier with "The Wilds" runnin around! I love being a BOYMOM!




Here Are 6 Reasons Why::

1. Dressing Them Is Easier (and Cheaper)
Seriously I was never the type of girl to get all dolled up. I hated wearing earing or rings. I wore jeans & a t-shirt. So the thought of having to do a little girls hair & dress them to the 9 was scary. I wanted my little dancers, but I will take these boys who can get themselves dressed in jeans & a t-shirt who run around wanting their shirts off so they can beat their chests. 

2. They're Fun.
I've never ran around my house hiding from Nerf guns, or jump off my couch pretending to be Shredder from TMNT. I've never agreed to being dirty & FINE with it until these boys came along. My bathtub gets cleaned on a DAILY basis in the summertime because it's filled with dirt by the end.

3. Life Is Not Serious Or Dramatic All The Time.
I've never had a day go by that I'm not giggling or writing something down that's stinkin hilarious that these little boys do or say. We have daily tickling fits & they burp & fart in my face because they think it's funny. Ya learn to deal with it!

4. I Worry Less.
You may think I'd worry more with them & their crazy shenanigans. But when they fight each other, they duke it out for 5 minutes & then they're done. No crying over it 3 hours laters. They are adventurous. They explore & I love watching their imaginations grow. I don't worry that they will never explore life.

5. I Laugh More.
For most of the day I'm laughing at the stories they come up with! Or the things they put on their heads! I smile because they are beyond the best boys I've ever seen! They make each other happy & laugh when playing together! 

6. Boys Love Their Mamas.
I've never had such a strong connection with someone. I literally have loved these little humans since the second that pregnancy test said positive. I have such a love for their personalities & sympathy for them when they are hurt or sad. We snuggle. We give eskimo & butterfly kisses. And the best part is even after rough days & timeouts they still tell me they love me every single night. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment